Using DigiDox is easy!
We have gone to great lengths to make sure that DigiDox is easy for you to use.
It basically follows this work-flow
- Letters, charts etc. are dictated on a DVR (Digital Voice Recorder).
- When the DVR is connected to your PC or Laptop the voice file is copied to it by our software.
- A copy of the audio stays on your PC and the DVR is cleared (so it's again ready for use!)
- A copy of the voice file is encrypted and transmitted to the DigiDox server. (Your files remain fully encrypted at all times.)
- The transcription happens within 24 hours.
- When complete, the document is returned via a Secure FTP server to a local folder on your network.
To get up and running, all you will need is a Digital Dictaphone. If you don’t have one, we can supply you with one. You will also need access to a PC that is connected to the internet.